Belmopan. April 20, 2020. 4:20 p.m.
Further to the press release dated April 5, 2020 the Belize Companies and Corporate Affairs Registry informs the public that effective today, April 20th, its office resumes services via email only.
The public is reminded of the following:
1. Scanned copies of applications for business names, company incorporation documents, registration of Limited Liability Partnerships and filings (annual returns, notices, etc.) should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that applicants will be required to submit filings in original format once normal services resume.
2. Email requests must clearly outline the services requested. For example:
a. Registration of a business name; or
b. Filing of 2020 Annual Return, one certified copy, and one Certificate of Good Standing; or
c. Certified copies of Memorandum and Articles of association of “ABC Company Limited”; or
d. Request for a full search on “ABC Company Limited”.
3. Upon submission, filings will be reviewed and priced. Thereafter, applicants will receive an email reply with total fees payable and payment options.
4. After payment has been made, a copy of the deposit slip or online transfer receipt must be sent to the office via e-mail. Subsequently, a receipt will be generated.
5. Upon completion, a scanned copy of the receipt and requested documents will be emailed to the applicant.
6. Physical receipts, certificates, and other documents will be available for retrieval once normal services and office hours resume, provided that the office is in receipt of the original filings.
The office may be contacted at +501-822-0421 or email@example.com for any queries regarding the above.