Belize Passport Application Checklists (Click to Open File)
- First Issue (Adult)
- First Issue (Minor)
- Renewal (Adult)
- Renewal (Minor)
- Temporary (Adult)
- Temporary (Minor)
- Damaged (Adult)
- Damaged (Minor)
- Lost/Stolen/Mutilated (Adult)
- Lost/Stolen/Mutilated (Minor)
How to Apply
The application package must be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for review prior to being granted an appointment.
All applicants require a previously booked appointment.
All passport applicants must appear in person in order to capture biometrics, submit completed application packages and make payment.
- Laminated original nationality certificates are considered damaged and will not be accepted. A request for replacement must be made before starting the passport application process. See relevant section for further information.
- Passport extension are no longer possible. Applicants must apply for Temporary Passports.
- Applicants travelling to the United Kingdom for an appointment are required to have a passport with at least six (6) months validity from the date of intended travel.
Passport Application Forms
Form 6 – Damaged/Lost/Stolen/Mutilated
Passport Recommender Forms
Recommender Forms must be signed and stamped by any of the following professionals:
- Registered medical practitioner
- Medical doctor
- Registered legal practitioner
- Notary Public or
- Attorney at Law
- Justice of the Peace
Two (2) identical photographs (taken within the last three (3) months), taken front face with the hairline and ears fully visible must be submitted.
Each photograph must measure 2 inches by 2 inches.
One (1) photo is to be certified by the same recommender who completed the Recommender Form (3A or 4A). The reverse of the photo should read, “I certify that this is a true likeness of [Insert Full Name of Applicant].”
The recommender’s signature, stamp and date are required on the photo. The business card of the recommender is also required.
- First Issue and Renewal of Passport: £110 (Adult) and £80 (Minor)
- Damaged/Lost/Stolen/Mutilated Passport: £135 (Adult) and £105 (Minor)
- Temporary Passport: £80 (Adult and Minor)
(Note: This includes the cost of the courier service to submit documentation to our Belize Headquarters and the cost of the return of the new passport to the High Commission)
Payable in Pound Sterling (£) only via cash or cheque from a UK accredited bank issued to ‘Belize High Commission’.
If you wish for us to return your documents to you via Royal Mail special delivery (THIS IS NOT A COURIER SERVICE) please include the postal fee of, within the UK £7.00. For all other destinations a courier service is suggested where the cost may differ.