Police Good Conduct Records
Applications are made directly to the Police Headquarters in Belmopan, Belize. The Belize High Commission helps to facilitate these applications if individuals do not have family members or friends in Belize to do so directly on their behalf.
- Completed Police Record Application Form
- Letter authorizing the Belize High Commission/Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belize to submit application and receive Police Record on applicant’s behalf. (Note: This letter is to be signed by the applicant as well as notarized by a Notary Public)
- For Non-Belizeans: Notarized copy of applicant’s passport (i) bio page of and (ii) page of your entry or departure in Belize
- 3 recent passport-sized photos
- Processing Fee: BZD $12 for 2-week service OR BZD $25 for Express service (BZD and USD acceptable in cash only at exchange rate BZD $2 to USD $1)