Before you start, kindly take the time to read carefully what is required by reading the relevant checklists. Scan all your documents which are required, make the correct payment and then you can start the process by clicking on the icon below.
PLEASE BE PREPARED WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS BELOW BEFORE FILLING OUT THE FORM:
- Completed Application Form signed by applicant or where unable to sign, the parent or legal guardian.
- Completed Recommender Form 4A
- Passport photo (2 inches x 2 inches)
Must be on a white background
Taken within the previous six (6) months
Must be 2 inches by 2 inches Hairline and ears fully visible
- The Minor’s Original Birth Certificate (from Native country or Belize)
Original Adoption Certificate (if adopted)
Original Belize Naturalisation by Descent Document, Belize Nationality Certificate or other evidence of Belizean nationality
- A valid photo identification of the
parent or legal guardian
applying for the passport
Any court orders to establish who has parental responsibility for the child applying on behalf of the child
- Original Belizean Nationality Certificate or Birth Certificate of parent or legal guardian applying for the passport that establishes descent.
- One additional original valid photo Identification of the MINOR
(biographical page only)
- Payment Fee Verification Copy (£100)
- Original Adoption Certificate (if adopted)
- Documents that prove any change of name