The Belize High Commission provides a wide range of consular services to it’s nationals in the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, and Africa as well as to those wishing to visit Belize.
Our consular services include:
- Passport application
- Nationality applications – (PLEASE NOTE – Where an individual has acquired his/her citizenship under the BECIP (Belize Economic Citizenship Investment Program), his/her offspring are no longer able to apply for nationality through descent.)
- Visa applications
- Legalisation of documents
Applications, supporting documents and biometrics (where necessary) are collected at the Belize High Commission and then sent for processing to the Department of Immigration and Nationality Services in Belize. They are then returned to the Belize High Commission for delivery to you.
In order to process your documents in a timely manner, we have implemented an online submission process for your applications to be vetted and confirmed prior to scheduling in person appointments. We ask that you:
- Begin the process of application at least 10 months prior to your document’s expiration date.
- Ensure that your supporting documents are translated into English.
- Submit your applications online and you will be sent an appointment link once documents have been vetted.