Help Build our Belizean Community
Register your Details here:
Due to the UK Government’s guidelines for bringing COVID-19 under control, please do not post any documents to the Mission without consulting with the Consular Officer. The Belize High Commission cannot be held responsible for missing documents.
The address for the Belize High Commission is:
Belize High Commission
45 Crawford Place
All Consular Matter queries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other queries can be emailed to email@example.com
Due to COVID-19, new procedures for the acceptance of applications have been implemented.
1) Vetting process. In order for the application process to be accepted, you must scan and email all documents for vetting to firstname.lastname@example.org
After you complete the application process kindly send us all documents in a file Subject: “Complete passport application for vetting” or “Complete nationality application for vetting”.
2) Prepayment process. All fees are non-refundable.
3) Courier of documentation (this step can only be carried out once the applicant receives an email from the Consular Services Officer with instructions to follow).
4) After documents are received by the Consular Services Officer and all documents are deemed correct, the applicant will:
– In the case of a passport application, an appointment will be provided to capture biometrics.
– In the case of a nationality application, the applicant will receive a confirmation email that the documents are correct and ready for onward processing.
The Belize High Commission hereby underscores the need for the application package to be complete. The Belize High Commission’s personnel are unable to accept a package unless it is complete and as requested by the Department of Immigration of Belize.