Did you move to the UK between 1948 and 1971? Are you unsure about your status in the UK? The UK government has responded to the calls from the Belize High Commission and other Caribbean High Commissions. They have also agreed to extend assistance to those who arrived before 1998. Please see this link for further guidance on how you can get help to normalize your right to remain: