The Attorney General’s Ministry informs the public of the following conditions with respect to the delivery of services at the Vital Statistics Unit in Belize City effective immediately.
Services to the public will be offered on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The The office will be closed to the public on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
On days of service to the public, the provision of all services continues under strict social distancing conditions, as guided by the Ministry of Health, in the wake of COVID-19. Accordingly, the following will apply:
- The public is asked to refrain from accessing any services if they are ill and exhibiting flu-like
- The public is asked to refrain from accessing any services if either in isolation or
- Social distancing is not only encouraged but
- No more than five persons are allowed in the building and are to keep no less than six feet away from each
- The public is also asked to respect the four-feet rule that is presently in place when at the
- The public is asked to seek services only IF the matter is
Notwithstanding the current state of affairs, the Ministry will do its best to continue service to the public. The support and cooperation of the public are appreciated.
Jorge M. Matus
Deputy Registrar (Ag.)